TT/ Breast Lift/ Lipo inner thighs - Atlanta, GA

I must say I experience the best service ever from...

I must say I experience the best service ever from the 1st consult appointment all the way to all of my post op appointments. Dr. Losken is a wonderful physician and has a great staff working with him. During my consult visit he answered all of my many questions and concerns. I have 2 kids my oldest is 16 yrs old I have not shown my stomach in 16 years and then with age I of course pick up some additional stomach weight, love handles and back fat. But Dr. Losken assured me that he could take care of all that and contour my hips to match my new waist line. I was excited and happy with the thoughts of finally being able to wear a two piece again…lol. And even when he was done and had left the room and I thought of many more questions his nurses were able to put my mind at ease. His surgery scheduler Mrs. Cathy got my surgery scheduled for me very quickly and in 2 weeks I had the new body that Dr. Losken said I would have. I got a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction to my hips and thighs. I want to say thank you to all of the wonderful staff at Emory Aesthetic Center @ Paces for helping me through my recovery process. This office has a wonderful Doctor, nurses, anesthesia team, O R team and office staff.

Before and After tummy tuck/ breast lift/ inner thigh lipo

2 weeks

So Many Things

Ok so I am 5 weeks out from my surgery I am overall for the most part satisfied. I question a lot about my sides. I did have liposuction to my flanks and hips but the buldging on my sides is not sexy at all. I was told that I am still swollen. I am ok with my breast but think that if I do go back for any revision on my body that I might go ahead and do some implants. As for my thighs Im not sure about them only because again I don't know how much is still swollen I had these really huge knots up until last week when I was told to massage the areas that the lipo was done. So the knots have gone down some. Anyways I don't see my doctor again until Oct. so I will keep you posted. If anyone knows about the swellen please let me know if this is normal for my thighs.

5 weeks

Sorry Guys!!!

So I have not been very good with updating my status I have my before pics from the doctor office now and I will post them shortly along with some other photos. But anyways so I am very happy with my TT. My only problem is that in the beginning of my descision making about surgery I was torn between getting just a breast lift or getting a breast lift and implants. Well after surgery I felt like my boobs were made smaller and I was not really happy with them ( I love my breast). So after 3 months I have decided to go ahead and get the implants. I have to get some more liposuction to my love handles so I decided to get my breast done too. YEAHHHYYY!!! so I saw Dr. Losken last friday and I am scheduled for surgery on November 15, this will be the last one for me. I am so happy

Updated pics

Excitement

So Friday is the big day. I'm getting my additional lipo to my flanks and bra fat. I will also be getting my breast implants done too. I'm going to try to take sum photos on Friday before and after surgery and maybe a video I'll try just for you guys. But I'm very excited about my new boobs can't wait!!!

Breast Implants

I am so happy that I choose to get my implants. I am very happy with all of results. Dr. Losken has done a GREAT job. I have been bad with posting pics. But here are a few

Pics