Profractional Laser Resurfacing and Fat Injections to Facial Scarring - Atlanta, GA 20 yr old

This procedure was absolutely worth it in every...

This procedure was absolutely worth it in every way. The after-care is very important and I was super religious with making sure I healed correctly, but it was all worth it. I'm still in the healing process and I will continue to post updates. But so far, I am very content with the results.

Update, still healing.

Still in the healing process, quite swollen. But overall skin texture has significantly improved.

DAY 10

Before + After

I honestly thought there was no hope for my scarring, and Dr. Graivier totally transformed them for me. I'm so grateful to him and so happy about the results.

Left side Before + After

Before and After. 10 days post-op

6 Months post-operation Acne scars

My swelling has gone down and this is 6 months post-op.
It took about that much time for the redness + swelling to go minimize.

I'm ultimately super content with the results. The fat grafting that my surgeon did mortified me at first because my cheeks felt HUGE but after giving it time, my face looks so much more symmetrical and my scars are much less prominent.

I do want to add that I am a smoker.. I smoke quite a lot. My results would probably be better if that wasn't the case.
But at this point, I'm at peace with my skin and I've given up the years of worry that have gone into it.

I absolutely recommend my surgeon to anyone in the Atlanta area!

Feel free to message me or comment with any questions.
Roswell Plastic Surgeon