47 Yr. Old in Search of Looking Refreshed and Natural. - Atlanta, GA

I found myself glancing in the mirror, imagining...

I found myself glancing in the mirror, imagining how I would look with softer wrinkles and fuller cheeks—I wanted to look rested and refreshed too. So, I bit the proverbial bullet and started my pursuit of finding the right Plastic Surgeon for me. I had never had any type of injectable in my face before, therefore had no idea how I would look after any of the treatments. Over the course of several months, I eased into the liquid facelift. I started off with Botox. After being very satisfied with the effects, I decided to add the Juvederm fillers to my smile lines. To say these two play well together is an understatement. Then, I made the decision to complete the liquid facelift by adding Voluma. The Volume was the icing on the cake too--no more asymmetrical cheeks. Having the liquid facelift is hands down, one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. Now, when I look in the mirror, I see the person I knew was in there--the person that I want to care for and treat well. Heck, I’ve even lost weight and starting exercising again—all because of feel more confident from a few injectables. The liquid facelift is my fountain of youth.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

First, let me say that Dr. Castillo's bedside manner is very approachable—his kindness, medical knowledge, and expert opinion, enabled me to feel confident with choosing him as my Plastic Surgeon. He emphasized the importance of sunblock and anti-aging preventatives, such as a good skin care regiment. When the time comes for a touchup, I will definitely be back.