Love my New Tummy - Atlanta, GA

3 yrs ago I had Acqualipo done w/ Dr Robert Golden...

3 yrs ago I had Acqualipo done w/ Dr Robert Golden @ The Golden Clinic. I had just gone thru 4 yrs of fertility treatment & I needed a quick lift in my self-esteem. In total I did 5 areas, local anesthesia, 2 hours, back home right after. No complaints. 2 mos later I got preggo. Never saw the results. Three years later I lose the baby weight and I see great results. Really happy considering the cost, the painless post-op and the fact that it was an outpatient procedure. Super happy EXCEPT for a small irregularity I had in my tummy. As small as it could be, it bothered me A LOT. I was working out, was working on my six-pack and anytime I would take a picture, there was the small bulge. I called him to discuss it and ask for a revision since I never had the 6-month appt where we were supposed to see the results because I was pregnant. He said that he could fix it for the "modest" amount of $1200. I had paid three years ago $4000 for five areas (saddlebags, banana rolls, flanks, stomach and tummy) because I had a Groupon discount and although all was pretty good, he wouldn't do the review at no cost.

Then I decided I was not gonna do it with him, but with the plastic surgeon I've been seeing because I need an implant review and replacement. He charged me $1500 and could handle it as an outpatient procedure, local anesthesia, same process as the first time. I booked the procedure for less than one week later.

The procedure was fast, painless and relatively short. I had to wear the garments for 5 days, until our first post-op consult, and when I looked at the result for the first time, bam!, this is the result.

The post-op pic is only 5 days out, so of course things will still adjust. I will post another pic soon in better lighting and closer. But I'm already happy with what I see, which makes me think things will only improve over the next six months. Super happy with my decision and the current result! Highly recommend Dr Nelson.

Dr. Nelson is extremely respectful while super nice and gentle. He is extremely focused on safety and on results, and he is extremely critical of himself, always looking for perfection. In all my visits with him I've never gone through nurses or the likes: throughout the entire process it was him and me, which didn't happen in any of the many surgical centers and doctors I visited. They would spend 20 minutes with me if I was super lucky. But not Dr. Nelson. He spent with me at least 1:30 hours each time, answered all my questions, took pictures, discussed results, post-op procedures, everything! Impeccable! He has a baby face but a very able hand. Don't be fooled by his youthful looks: he knows his craft. I'm getting to my 40s, so I know I will for sure go back to him whenever I need anything done.