incredible results from coolsculpting in Atlanta, GA

My tummy has significantly downsized following by...

My tummy has significantly downsized following by coolsculpting treatment from Buckhead Plastic Surgery at Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Larsen Coolsculpting Center, Slim Studio.
Before I arrived for my treatment I had spoke to a friend of mine (who went to a different facility) and she told me how painful it was so I must say I was a little concerned.
I would like to share my experience with you because I was pleasantly surprised.
I felt a little discomfort at first when the applicator was first applied. And after that it was great.
I actually fell asleep during my treatment because I was so relaxed and the nervousness of the unknown was gone. There is a cool sensation as the applicator is working, but I can honestly say it was so very tolerable that I returned to have other areas treated. Michelle, who did my treatment was so informative and gentle with me. She made me feel very relaxed. The atmosphere within the office was fabulous. Very comfortable and welcoming. I am quite embarrassed of my before pic but surely not my 30 and 90 day pictures.
I would like to share my before and after pictures with you. I cannot be happier with my whole experience and of course my incredible results. You will love the results!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

You cannot get or have a better Doctor patient relationship than the one you will get with Dr. Larsen. He makes you feel so comfortable you will want to come back. He's the best!! Michelle, however, is the practitioner who performed my treatment and as I mentioned above was wonderful. From the moment you walk in the door you will feel the great ambiance. She was extremely helpful by informing me on what to expect and was gentle and kind. Her follow ups were great. She did not forget about you once you left the office. My whole experience was professional, courteous, and comforting... I highly recommend Buckhead Plastic Surgery, Slim Studio to do all your coolsculpting procedures. My thanks goes out to everyone in the office that helped me achieve such good results.