Hair Transplant Recipient - Atlanta, GA

If anyone is considering a hair transplant and is...

If anyone is considering a hair transplant and is trying to decide on the best solution I can save you a vast amount of time and energy with confidence. Dr. Anderson, in my educated and experienced opinion is by far the best decision you can make to proceed with a hair transplant. I conducted a vast amount of research and interviewed several potential candidates for performing a hair transplant. I took the time and made the effort to ensure I was making the right decision and Dr. Anderson was the top choice. He performed the consultation in person and educated me on expectations, procedure, cost, care, outcome and general health of my hair. He also took the time to design the pattern of the hair transplant on my scalp and accompanied it with detail pictures giving me a glimpse of what to expect as a result of the procedure. Other places only provided a salesman to sell me on the concept, offering me anything I wanted but never quoted a price nor had me speak to the actual surgeon. Dr. Anderson explains exactly what will be done and how it will be performed and based on the research I conducted, he employs techniques that are state of the art to ensure success. Other companies in this field never offered any of that information, only promises without any real assurances. It was this investment from Dr. Anderson that solidified my decision to select him as my hair transplant surgeon.

Once you make the decision to have Dr. Anderson perform the procedure you are immediately taken into his care from his front office staff down to the highly skilled technicians. You are provided very detailed instructions and are guided every step of the way all the way up to the day of the procedure. There was never a time that I had any doubt of what I needed to do at any time. Everyone was always available for any questions, but I can confidently express that their instructions are thorough enough that I never had any questions. This also applies to post operation instructions. You are never left alone.

When arriving at the facility, which is first class, I was immediately greeted by one of the lovely technicians with all the preliminary forms ready for my signature and a bottle of water to start the medications for the day. From there Dr. Anderson will once again review the procedure and answer any questions before beginning the process. A bonus to all this is Dr. Anderson's personality and demeanor. He immediately puts any anxiety to rest and treats you as part of his team for the day. He personally escorts you to the room where the procedure is performed and you are greeted as well by four lovely and talented assistant technicians who take care of you throughout the day. Music is started, medications are administered and your day begins. Here is something everyone should know, there is "NO PAIN!". Dr. Anderson's techniques, along with his staff's, exercise the utmost care to ensure that you are in no discomfort during the day at any time. In fact, and I hate to admit this, I actually fell asleep during a portion of the procedure. All of your questions and needs during the day are handled and cared for professionally and expediently at all times. The customer experience is superb and the process and people executing the procedures are unsurpassed in their care for me as their patient. At the conclusion of the procedure you are sent home with very explicit detailed instructions for your post-op care. Pain medication is also prescribed however, I haven’t had any need for any type of pain medication. Again, this is attributed, in my opinion, to the techniques and knowledge of Dr. Anderson and his staff.

In my opinion, speaking from educating myself on who the best surgical candidates are and from my personal experience in having Dr. Anderson perform my hair transplant, a decision to select Dr. Anderson as the surgeon of choice is a decision made with confidence and without regret. His expertise, his state of the art techniques, his reputation in the industry and his dedicated staff are all reflections of how Dr. Anderson devotes himself to his patients and their care and successful outcome from any procedure he performs on their behalf.

Hair Transplant Recipient