Goodbye Pain! Breast Reduction - Atlanta, GA

I've had headaches, neck pain as well as back pain...

I've had headaches, neck pain as well as back pain for years; I was unable to exercise due to all the pain from my breast. I thought this was something I was going to suffer with for the rest of my life, then my mother suggested to seek a doctor for a breast reduction. I researched several doctors and when I seen Dr. Castillo online, I knew he was the one. My mother and I met with him and he was very detailed as to the pro and cons to my questions. He was professional in every aspect and wasn't judgemental, he reassured me that I would be pleased with the final outcome. He was more compassioned than I had expected and more, I never would've thought he would call me over the weekend to see how I was feeling. He and Lynne were there for me in every way possible, the whole experience was beyond doctor and patient, he truly cares for his patients and there well being. It's been one month since my surgery and I haven't had any headaches, back pain, and I'm finally pain free; I can exercise without pain. Dr. Castillo is a perfectionist and I would highly recommend his practice to anyone seeking any type of medical or cosmetic procedures.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castillo is an amazing doctor, he eased my mind of all the fears and assured me that everything will be alright. His office manager Lynne is just as important as the doctor helping me through the whole process from the beginning to the end. They are a dynamic team and I regret having my final post-op visit it was more than I anticipated. And the staff at Northside hospital were warm and caring through the whole process.