An Amazing Difference!! Dr. Davoudi is the BEST! - Atlanta, GA

After illness and weight loss, I felt that I...

After illness and weight loss, I felt that I looked much older than 54 years old. I did my homework and found that Dr. Davoudi’s reviews, along with his before and after pictures were the best. I went in asking for a breast enhancement, tummy tuck, and mini facelift. Instead of a facelift, Dr. Davoudi suggested a CO2 laser peel with fat transfer to my face. After researching the procedure and speaking with my husband, who is a physician, we decided to take his advice. What a phenomenal result! Absolutely the BEST!! My experience has been fantastic with Dr. Davoudi!! I now have the body of a 20-something, along with a face at least 10 years younger than I am!! I highly recommend Dr. Davoudi – I wish I could give him 10 stars!! His staff is so friendly, always helpful and responsive – I just love them!! He is the only plastic surgeon in Atlanta that I will ever go to! I could not ask for better results!
Robert Morgan Davoudi, M.D.

Absolutely the best!!