Went from 47 Yrs Old to 30 Yrs Young!!! - Atlanta, GA

Every one I seen every once in a while would...

Every one I seen every once in a while would always ask me in the past 10 yrs. if I was tired or if I got enough sleep last night. Of course, I started to notice why. The bags under my eyes after I turned 40 started sagging more and more. I tried so many creams and lifts, which would work, but only for a short couple of hours. I had this simple procedure done and I so wish I done it sooner. OMG to have my husband look at me the other night, no one was around so he didn't say it for brownie points, and said to me." I feel like I just went out to dinner with our family with a thirty year old wife.You look amazing!" Yes ladies, I feel like a million trillion bucks!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Well I'm the first to admit that I was really nervous the first time i went there, but not by the time I left. They explained in detail all of my questions and as soon as I was introduced to the surgeon and felt the warmth of comfort and responses I received from him, I was sold. They were going to make this as painless and as perfect as I ever imagined, and they did!