Needed a Push in my Weight Loss Journey. Atlanta, GA

After loosing some weight and hitting a plateau, I...

After loosing some weight and hitting a plateau, I did a lot of research and decided that I wanted to improve my appearance more without surgery. I didn't want to go into anything drastic or where I had to take a lot of time off work. So I chose CoolSculpting.
I had the procedure done 3 days ago and can say that there is really no pain but there is still some numbness and occasional tingling sensations in different areas of my stomach. I was told that I can start seeing results within 3 weeks and some see it at 60 days. You can continue to loose fat up to 120 days. I'm very optimistic and got my fingers cross. If this works, I am going to get my bra area done after my 90 days are up.

Staying hopeful

10 days after initial treatment of upper and lower abdomen. I was in a lot of pain afterwards, so I didn't post anything at the beginning. There is still some swelling and I'm having a lot of nerve pain. I'm waiting on the 60 day mark. They said I should see some results. I haven't been to the gym since but I'm going to try and go this weekend.

Upper and lower abdomen with flanks

Hope this is a better picture.

I just want to give more information. I went on April 19th and got my upper and lower abdomen and my flanks done. It was considered 12 cycles. They used to large machines on my stomach in a diamond formation. It was considered 8 on my stomach and 2 on each flank. The suction was very uncomfortable and where I had more fat, the more discomfort I had. After 10 minutes, everything went numb. I got there at 8am and after before pictures, marking my body with markers and explaining the procedure, the process began. I got done at 2:30pm. Only 2 bathroom breaks. I was suppose to get my bra fat done but my flanks ended up taking up more of the cycles I purchased before hand.
I was very sore afterwards and ended up calling in from work the next day. It's been 9 days and the only pain I'm having is the nerve pain. Strangely, it's worse on one side more than others. On a scale of 1 to 10, the pain has gotten a up to a 10. I can't say it's WORTH IT because it hasn't been enough time. I was at the gym 3 times a week before this and when the pain subside more, I'm going to start going daily. With all the monew I've spent, this is going to be my motivation to get really serious about my health.
I hope this is enough information to help anyone else thinking about getting this done.

Day 13

The nerve pain is finally gone. Went to the gym today and did 4 miles on the treadmill. Walking more than running because there is still some numbness and discomfort but I'm just happy the nerve pain stopped. I'll update again, in a month. No chaneed in my appearance, so no pictures this time

6 weeks today

Today makes 6 weeks since my cool sculpting procedure. I THINK I see a difference. I exercise 5 days a week, normally but haven't been in a week and a half. Didn't change my eating habits but will starting this coming Monday, so I can possibly get better results. No more pain or numbness but I still itch occasionally. I go back to Ideal Image next month, to do the After photos. Maybe there will be a significant change.
Ideal Image