Dr. Castillo Fan Club! Atlanta, GA

As a 29-year-old female who has struggled with...

As a 29-year-old female who has struggled with acne scarring her entire life, I was so grateful to finally meet Dr. Castillo, who truly understands my skin. A plastic surgery first-timer, I was admittedly hesitant to try any procedure, but I'm officially a convert and newest member of his fan club!.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Castillo! His knowledge of the body and its many dimensions is unparalleled, but it is truly his compassion and investment in his patients that sets him apart from other doctors I've been to in the past. Unlike other providers who try to pack in as many patients per day as they can, Dr. Castillo takes his time examining problem areas, reviewing your records, and explaining procedural options -- without sacrificing the efficiency we all value amidst a busy day. Knowing I was somewhat hesitant to do the chemical peel, Dr. Castillo calmed my nerves, was extremely gentle, and made me feel 110% comfortable in his capable hands. After finishing my peel, Dr. Castillo allowed me to rest in his office until I felt comfortable heading back into the workday -- which was discomfort-free, I might add! In just two days, my skin sloughed off its top layer, revealing a smoother, brighter, less pockmarked version of itself. I have already scheduled my next chemical peel with Dr. Castillo and cannot wait to go back in just a few weeks! Trust me, he's the best!