Much Needed Reduction 38H Hoping for a C Cup! - Atlanta, GA

5 days until my procedure and i'm a little nervous...

5 days until my procedure and i'm a little nervous with all that i have been through this year alone. Had lipo last year and needed a Breast Reduction then but decided to do the lipo first. After my consultation with my PS and information being submitted to insurance company. I got approved back in August so happy and ready to alleviate this neck and back pain that i have had since the birth of my second child. will keep you guys posted with pictures and results soon.

Big day in the morning!!

Last night of big boobs! Procedure in the morning will definitely keep you guys posted as soon as I wake saying a prayer for safe procedure and recovery talk to you tomorrow will update with picture !

Before pic

Before

Back at home

Hey guys everything went great requested a small c cup so prayers that's what I am. I'm wrapped for now so no I idea what I look like lol dr bootstaylor bedside was very sweet surgery staff was excellent went into surgery about 9 out of recovery at 130. A little sore for now will be staying on top of meds to maintain as little pain as possible. Right side very swollen however left is not? Anyone else have this ?

Happy with the results

Well ladies day 1 was ok swelled a lot on my right side and went for my follow and was told it maybe be blood that has clotted that should liquify in a couple of days so we can drain it. She tried to drain some yesterday but we only got blood. Other than that I'm still sleeping in a chair and my sleep pattern is all off whack lol.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon