21 with HH Breasts - Atlanta, GA

Like many of you, my breasts developed at a young...

Like many of you, my breasts developed at a young age.. Went from a b cup to double d now at a HH.. After doing research I've decided it was my time.. Although I feel like I've waited too long and now the back pain is terrible.. Had my consultation with Dr. Baron November 17.. Went to the chiropractor on the 18th and had her write up notes to send to my insurance.. Now the waiting game

CIGNA finally approved

It was a stressful process, but CIGNA approved me today!!! I'm scheduled for surgery May 9.

New surgery date!!

Ok so the surgery scheduler emailed me yesterday March 17,2016 and told me she had a cancellation for March 31, 2016 which is 2 weeks away, and asked if I wanted that date....heck yeah!!! So my new date is March 31 pre-op March 24. I'm so excited and I can't wait!!

Still waiting....

Still waiting for pre op and surgery ..I keep trying to imagine myself with smaller breasts which is kinda hard because I haven't been small in YEARS. I really appreciate Dr. Baron as well as her office staff for diligently working with me.

Pre op appointment

Ok so I went to my pre op appointment on Thursday. Everything went well. She told me I'd be a large b small c cup. Went over everything with me. But she never mentioned when the last time I could eat, or said anything about any special surgical soap.. Maybe the hospital will call me before March 31 and explain the details to me. I'm so ready for surgery so I can get it over with

2 days away...

2 days away... Wow.. Is this real?? Am I dreaming?? Excited, & nervous at the same time!! I feel I have the best surgeon ever!! I have been watching the show (Atlanta Plastic) since last year..the same episodes. The new season is out now though. Every Friday at 10 pm on Lifetime Network. Dr Baron is the best!

1 more day..

Welp... Tomorrow is the big day!

It's about that time!!

Soooo surgery is scheduled later this afternoon at 1:20 pm ..have to be at the hospital by 11:20 am.. Surgery is expected to last 3 hours..I'm nervous and excited at the same damn time lol just ready to be at the end of the road of recovery!

A few more hours

Ready to get this over with... Still excited tho

Done!

Finally made it. On my way home. Pain level right now is about a 4. I'm still loopy from the meds, but I'm happy I finally did it

So far so good

So far so good I haven't had any complications.. As soon Asi woke up in recovery I had to pee sooo bad..I peed at least 3 times before I left. I didn't vomit.. Got the okay to shower but Ima wait just a lil longer.. I'm so happy and can't wait to get back to regular activity.

Feeling great

It's only been a few days and I'm already in love. They're so small compared to what they were before! I love love love them!!! Dr Baron is the best.. I would recommend her to any and everyone!! She's patient, caring, and understanding! Even though she couldn't get me down to a B cup I still love the results.

Feeling good

I didn't take any pain meds yesterday & so far today. Since it says as needed that's when I'm gonna take it, when I need to. I get my drains out in 4 days OMG I CANT WAIT. They aren't that bad they just get in the way..smh

Just some pics

4 days post op

Update

Still healing.. Waiting on this tape to fall off..it's taking forever!!

It's been a while!

It's been about 8months almost, I love love love my breasts. I will probably go get them sized tomorrow
Aisha McKnight-Baron

Only 2 days post op & I LOVE my new breasts. Dr Baron is a BEAST. she listens, and is very patient. She's not one of those doctors who just tells you anything. I would recommend her to anyone! She is the best!!