Total Package ;) - Atlanta, GA

I’d had been ruminating over the thought of...

I’d had been ruminating over the thought of getting a breast augmentation with a lift for quite some time now but had not quite mustered up the courage. After losing weight (30 pounds) I literally lost what little breast tissue I had which wasn’t much to begin with. My breasts lost all volume and were way too saggy for me to only be in my late twenties. After a much need break from a stressful career in social work I took some time off and decided to treat myself to a makeover. I researched the procedure and came across Dr. Colgrove’s site via Real-self and was very pleased with his work. I scheduled a consultation and met with the coordinators who were very helpful and warming. During my consultation I watched a very informative video on the procedure and then I met with the Dr. Colgrove to ask additional questions and suggestions. After meeting with everyone I knew this was the right decision for me and scheduled for the big day. Fast forward roughly 4 months later I loved them so much and couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Colgrove and you will not be disappointed!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon