Tummy Tuck Time Atlanta, GA

42 years old with two boys. Ages 15and 20, I work...

42 years old with two boys. Ages 15and 20, I work ulltime in the OR. Can't wait. I will be doing 650ccs Round Smooth Saline Mentor moderate profile implants. He will also do my abdominalplasty 3 months later. I never breast fed so I only have slight droopiness. I don't know who is more excited, me or my bf. Inolan to take two weeks off from work which includes weekends.

1 week away from pre-op appt

I'm getting nervous but excited. All I do is talk about boobs. I find myself looking at other women boobs for size. I want 650ccs but i have been thinking about 700ccs. I am a tall girl 5'9 and I weigh 175lbs. I have hips and butt so I feel it would be a great size. Any thoughts? I need to make a list of things to get for my recovery

I had my BA yesterday... All I can say is pain meds! Tight chest and no sleep

Feeling better!!

These last couple of day have been painful. I have been staying on top of my med . They are dropping with this band. The band is so uncomfortable. I have been eating but taking a shower was hard, it felt good though.

Muscle spasms

Since my boobs are waking up i have started to feel the spasms.. I have muscle relaxers which help. My biggest complaint is this stupid band. I notice that my left boob is dropping more then my right.. They are feeling firmer. Its amazing how it feels when you take the bra off for a breather. I take the band off and put it back on cause it hurts so bad. Anyone else going through this??

8 weeks out

So, I am really late with my update. The breast are good but still numb at the bottom. My incisions are great. I got saline 650ccs submuscular.

Lactation after breast implants!

Holy Mother of God! I never saw that coming. Milk being expressed. They day its from the pressure on the milk glands causing them to form milk or colostrum. The Dr off said to bind them, but not a great idea since I don't want to end up with mastitis ????. Massaging the breast constantly will cause it to continue to express milk...its only a little but enough where my bf can't give them attention during intimacy????????????????.

Tummy Tuck time!!!

Hi everyone I am on mommy makeover part 2! Having my 2nd son did a number on my stomach. 5weeks and bed rest plus 60_lbs left me with stretch marks. I call them my war scars from childbirth.. Lol.So now its time to fix it. I had a BA in Mar but wanted the TT too. It was too expensive and the timing wasn't right. My consult is next Thursday, Yes me!

46 days and counting

TT is almost here, Yes me! I am so excited but scared also. I didnt expect it to cost so much. Working overtime because i am doing this regardless. Like

Before pics

Ugh, these pics are horrible... Can't wait!!!

33 days and counting

Time is flying but I'm ready. A little nervous but I'm ready to get it over with. I have been working out and drinking more protein shakes. I feel like I have so much to do. A little worried about the drains being in my pubic area and being too low(don't want it sitting on my hips).
Pre-op appointment is July 7th. I hear that iron levels are a big deal so I'm concerned about that. My friend who is also in the medical field said to eat some cream-a-wheat, that it will boast my iron quickly. She is the one who told me to start drinking pineapple juice(fresh and raw) for brushing. I did it with my BA and I had NO brusing. I'm going to go try on a compression garment to see what size I need to order. I feel that a CG should be worn immediately after surgery instead of the binder. Women who go to the DR are give it to wear asap and it helps with fluid build up. So when he send me home with the binder, I will switch after a couple of days. So much stuff...????????

Sorry for typos..I mean brushing and I don't want my incision sitting on my hips

Date Change...ugh

So I had to change my TT date to Nov. 5th. My bf dad died and it totally threw me financially. So I had to start over! One good thing is it gives me more time to get in better shape for the surgery. I have lost some weight and managed to start a protein shake diet which is two a days.. Plus fruit and one dinner meal. I also been workout out.. I'm so ready to get this over with..

New consult

Some have a consult with Dr. Cochran tomorrow . So
Some else posted that the tummy tuck, Muscle repair, lipo of flanks and back are included in his price. I hope that's true and I will find out tomorrow. He has had such great reviews.

So close and the closer I get the more nervous I get. I want to sleep in my bed. Does anyone have advice? Old sheets and chxks? Just chxks?

Scar placement

This is how low I want my scar.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome. He explains very well and makes sure you understand. He sees his work as art and that's what makes me excited.