5'9 - 117 Lbs No Kids Saline Implants Dr. -Traveling to Atlanta from Pittsburgh, PA - Atlanta, GA

I finally decided to get serious and book a flight...

I finally decided to get serious and book a flight to Atlanta to have a consultation with Dr. Colgrove and i wish i had done it sooner. The consultation went great. I met a few of his other patients while in the waiting room and they had nothing but good things to say about him and the office staff. Once i got called back, the nurse discussed the different types of implant options and i had to undress and put on a robe so pictures could be taken. After photos, i watched a brief video and looked through a photo album of patient before and after pictures. Soon after, Dr Colgrove joined us to take measurements and answer any questions i had. I tried on different sizers to get a better idea of what i want. Not sure if i'll do 425cc or 450cc. The office coordinator gave me some paperwork to have bloodwork done after i left but opted to wait until i got back home so i can go to a lab that will cover the costs free of charge under my insurance. I plan on getting that taken care of this weekend. Looking forward to getting cleared and scheduling my post op appt. Im so excited and anxious!

Surgery Date Set ????

My surgery date is finally set for October 20th and im so excited. Had a minor hiccup with one of my lab test. My INR was too high the first time so i had to do a retake. The 2nd time around everything was good. Since im traveling from out of town, the office managed to schedule my pre-op (10/19), surgery date (10/20) and post op (10/21) which i am thankful for so i wont have to make another trip back to Atlanta to have the actual surgery. Also, im looking into possibly staying at the A New You Recovery home while im in town for after care. The rate is very reasonable for round the clock assistance, meal prep, laundry as well as transportation to appointments at the surgery center. I'll be making a decision on that this week. Im still on the fence about sizes although im leaning toward 450cc Saline (possibly bigger) i dont wanna have boob greed after the fact.

Recovery House Option in Atlanta, GA

Sooooo... i was hoping i wouldn't have to but it looks like i'll be traveling alone for surgery and i will need to stay at a recovery home for assistance. I havent been able to find much other than a New You Recovery House which has great reviews but i just want to weigh my options. Has anyone had any experience with recovery homes or even hotel visit care in the Atlanta area?

Post Op Appointment tomorrow

Cant believe my post op appointment is tomorrow already. Seems like time just flew by. But honestly i will be so glad when this process is done and over with. Every concept has been stressful for me and the fact that im an overthinker doesn't help. Im still on the fence about sizing. Im thinking between 450-500 ccs. I guess i'll try on sizers again tomorrow and see how i feel abt it.

Pre op Appointment

My pre-op was on Wednesday October 19th and lasted almost 2 hrs. The nusre Robin was such a sweetheart, very informative and willing to explain and or answer questions i had. I signed tons of paperwork and finally decided to go with 450cc Saline. I then paid my balance in full- a majority in cash and the remaining amount of a credit card. My surgery was scheduled for the next day 10/20/16 @2pm. They told me to call the office at around 12pm to make sure they were still on schedule since i was the last surgery of the day. I was nervous and anxious and still in shock that it was really happening for me in less than 24hrs.

My before