29 Years Old, 349 Cc Cohesive Silicon Submuscular, Inframamory - Atlanta, GA

After 14 years of being unhappy with my small...

After 14 years of being unhappy with my small breasts and never feeling like my figure has been balanced proportionately, on top of that I have fibrocystic breasts causing my right to be larger than my left(I despised my left breast) I was pretty self conscious about them. I was finally ready, I went to see several surgeons in Atlanta all of whom did and said the same thing and were pretty impersonal, with lots of people going in and out. When I came into Dr. Castillo's office I was treated differently, with warmth and kindness and friendliness by both Lynn at the front desk and Dr. Castillo. But what really blew me away was how thorough Dr. Castillo was and how he really listened to me in my initial consultation, and every appointment there after. He's so attentive and has the best bedside manner I've ever witnessed. Well my long awaited surgery happened two months after my first visit to the Nelson Center and I am now 7 weeks post op. Can I just say WOW! He did nothing short of an absolutely amazing job! I'm not sure how it's possible but his surgical skills are even better than his beside manner! During my healing process he regualrly called and checked on my and made sure I was comfortable. I'm so pleased, no that's not even the word, IN LOVE WITH my new beautiful breasts!!!! Thank you so much Dr. Castillo for giving me the breasts I always wanted! For the first time in my life I feel beautiful and sexy from head to toe and am selfconsious no more! This has been a life changing experience for me and I'm so grateful!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Castillo is absolutely amazing in every way!