25 Mom of 2 & 3 34A-34 D - Atlanta, GA

I have wanted an augmentation for years. I have...

I have wanted an augmentation for years. I have never had big boobs even before and after pregnancies. Fortunately i am blessed with a butt hips and legs but no boobs. After researching and researching i finally found a doctor near me with formal patient's i met through a mutual friend who got hers done a year ago.

I Did It

I went to consultation at Vinings Surgery Center and spoke with Dr. Robert Colgrove about my wants and expectations. My fiance went with me and was very supportive. I had my picture taken on the digital enhancer and was absolutely mortified. The pictures made my boobs look saggy and very far apart. I initially thought i wanted around 400-450 ccs but after trying the implants on and reviewing the pictures i decided for my body type i could go bigger and not look super fake. I decided on saline under the muscle and around 525-550 ccs. I spoke with the financial adviser and also decided to finance them.

5 days post op

I am still very uncomfortable but not in severe pain. I took bandages off to shower the day after and cried. My boobs look small and square and my nipples point down. I think I'm definitely having the "booby blues". I went to my post-op appointment on Monday and the nurse and Doctor assured me that my boobs would drop and fluff in a few weeks. I really hope so. Have not had a BM in 5 days and I'm really bloated. I haven't taken any pain medicine today but a muscle relaxer this morning I am still icing them every other hour to relieve the swellling. I will post pictures of before the day after and three days post-op.

11 days po

I am 11 days post op but still carrying very high and swollen. I have little to no projection at the bottom and from the side. I tried on the sample implants at my consultation and pre-op appointment and it was positive I was going to have a big difference especially from the side profile. I went out this weekend in a sports bra and a t-shirt and felt exactly the same size as I was before surgery. I am hoping my size and projection change dramatically as they drop and fluff. My ID card says I have 475 filled to 525L 550R. I'm not sure why my surgeon went with a smaller implant or if this is why i feel so small. I'm hoping for a drastic change in the next couple months.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon