24 Years Old, Under the Muscle, Incision Under Breast Crease, 295cc Natrelle Inspira gel. Atlanta, GA

I started researching of B.A last year in November...

I started researching of B.A last year in November debating do I want a new and improved pair of twins and I read reviews and also watched botched. At the beginning I was like what if I become botched but that's why I did long research and interviewed doctors. I'll be honest I only interviewed 2 doctors one was saying the bigger the better the other one said I'm a doctor who makes you feel better and natural looking. In the beginning I was all for bigger, I went to my consultation they answered all my questions and I took pics of myself with the biggest implants for my body frame and oh my it looked awful, I went later to my second consultation with the more natural doctor and he said to be if your looking for bigger then I'm not your guy. I was a bit saddened but I listened to what he had to say and I understood him. So I went a couple more time to try on implants and soon finally decided to make my appointment for the big day. I've now been 6 days post op and I don't regret my decision it's been the best thing I've done so far and I love my new breast. My doctor and his staff were so extremely nice and loving, I love visiting everytime I go for my post op appointments. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought either, only when I would get could my muscles would jump and omg that was the painful part other then that not much pain.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castillo is an amazing doctor who really cares about his clients and looks for the best for them in the long run. He makes you look like breast magically appeared on your chest. His whole staff as I mentioned above was so sweet and loving took so much care of me. I thank them all for taking excellent care of me while in and out of surgery. As well as Ms. Lynne she is always such a great help, with calls to making my appointments and giving me good luck on surgery. Little things like that are what matter. All in all Dr. Castillo's entire staff was the best and I'm glad I chose them!