Pro Dancer in His Mid 30s Needing a Serious Result. Atlanta, GA

After notice a serious decrease in my hair density...

After notice a serious decrease in my hair density over the last few years and even a few comments about my pro pictures I decided to make a change. I spent over 6 months debating all different types of treatments, even considered heading to Costa Rica to try getting a procedure there. After due diligence, I came across Dr. Anderson and between his extensive experience, his dedication to continuing education to keep up with the best procedures and his art background I has a very strong feeling this was the place for me. I could not have been more correct. While I was slightly nervous the first procedure, the staff and Dr Anderson were top notch, explained every step and made the procedure fantastic. After having the procedure I feel silly for considering a less costing option. This is my head and I wanted the best, I feel that is exactly what I received. I completed my second procedure this week and everything proceeded flawlessly. For any of you that are a bit nervous this is the way to go. Dr Anderson and his staff are exemplary at giving ha costumer service, communicating well, and most importantly providing the best procedure you can receive. The price may be slightly higher than some but the quality and the end result will more than make up for it. Plus they play Michael Jackson in the OR, who can beat that? Thank you Dr, Anderson and staff you all were fantastic!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Fantastic, Dr. Anderson was very informative, listened to my needs and performed a great procedure