44 Yr Old Getting Artas Hair Transplant - Atlanta, GA

I am a 44 year old doctor in Atlanta and this is...

I am a 44 year old doctor in Atlanta and this is my second hair transplant procedure. I had my first procedure 12 years ago and it was a strip graft from another office here in town. I went to 3 different consults this time with the ones I thought were the best in town. Dr. Anderson was the one that I chose as I was most comfortable with him and I really was impressed with his office and staff. It is one week post op and I am so glad I made the decision I did. From start to finish this has been an amazing experience. I must note that while I am often giving people shots and "cutting" on them at work, I am a huge coward when the tables are reversed. Dr. Anderson was amazing. I hardly felt the shots at all! The procedure was smooth and the post op has been amazingly painless. The donor area feels like a sunburn for a few days and the graft area is still numb one week later. I will be returning for another procedure to get the crown area done by Dr. Anderson in the near future!

I have to mention his staff. I enjoyed every interaction with them. Very pleasant and engaging!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Anderson is phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about him. While at a consult you will quickly realize he is extremely talented and confident. My favorite thing about him is that he is like Yoda with is needles! I am a huge chicken when it comes to needles. Somehow he gave me a ton of shots and I felt nothing. That was soooo huge for me!