Hair Transplant; Linear Excision - Atlanta, GA

I researched many hair restoration surgeons and...

I researched many hair restoration surgeons and chose Dr. Anderson based on his skill level, medical knowledge and patient reviews.
My overall experience was nothing less than exceptional. Dr. Anderson is both an accomplished surgeon in addition to having an artistic eye for detail. The team of nurses were friendly and highly competent, with many years of experience. The facility is immaculate and well organized, which parallels how the medical facility operates.
The procedure was fluid and precise, and virtually painless with no discomfort. Dr. Anderson and his team did a great job of keeping the lines of communication open during the entire process, followed up with me post surgery to ensure I was okay, and asked if I had any questions or concerns.
It has only been 1 day after the procedure, and the grafts are in great shape. I'm looking forward to a full head of hair very soon!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Anderson is an excellent hair restoration surgeon. Knowledgeable, experienced and highly capable. Dr. Anderson has a great personality, is a good listener, and is very compassionate. 5 stars!!