42 Year Old - Crown Hair Transplant FUT (approx. 2200 grafts) Method - Atlanta, GA

I am 42 years old and had my procedure done with...

I am 42 years old and had my procedure done with Dr Anderson on 10/01/2015 in the crown area.
On 10/12/2015, my sutures were removed.
The entire process was seamless and painless. Dr Anderson and his staff are very caring.
I didn't feel the need to take the pain killer or sleeping pills. For me, pain was at a level 2 or 3 (from 0 - no pain to 10 very painful).
The best way to describe the process is that if I knew then what I know now, I would have done the procedure with him 2 years ago.
I am recommending Dr Anderson to all my close friends.
Given that he is a plastic surgeon, he closes the donor area with stitches (versus staples) and the results are different.
The post-op material was clear and easy to follow. I had 2 clarifications and his staff called me shortly after I left them a message.
In summary, I would consider doing a second procedure with Dr Anderson as soon as I can.

Pics

30 and 60 days post hair transplant

30 days post surgery and after 1st haircut.
60 days post surgery.

3 months and 3 weeks

6 months update

8 months update

Crown area 8 months after HT b

10 months post crown hair transplant

12 months update

12-month update

I have my second HT scheduled. I wanted to give you all different views. One is with flash, direct lights and close. The other is with indirect light from a little bit more distant . My wife tells me that the picture with indirect light is more representative of how people see me on a day to day basis. I hope it helps...
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon