TT AND LIPO.

I am 23 days out and having regret I had tummy...

I am 23 days out and having regret I had tummy tuck and lipo in flanks and hips. I feel tingling and unlike myself. I am so swollen in my hips and back.my back is killing me now Im swollen in my right side of my belly and scar,i cant walk straight yet ,I just want to feel normal again :( will I ever ??the Dr said that take time to heal.im still taking med for pain and muscle relaxing. i am so desperate????

24 days post op

It's day 24 post op,feeling a little stronger today even though I still swollen more in my back and hips from lipo i dont know why?can't wait to be able to lay on my bed and walk straight because I can't walk straight yet ,removed my binder for an hour today to wash it and have a little breather which felt good but starting to swell a bit now on my right side of my belly going monday for Dr,appt.

28days post op

I think the Doctor did a good job with me, my belly,my hips my back still swollen the only thing I dislike is the healing prosses, I'm not ready to go to work yet, And still cant straight up but thanks God today Ifelt a little bit better..just take day by day..one day at the time..we will see the final result..

28 Days

28 days after my surgery,in my firts review i wrote that regret in doing my tummy tuck but the reality is the best thing that i have done,today i feel much better ,i were to the Dr yesterday and he said that I look great just take little time to the the final results,now my two sisters want to go to my surgeon they want a tummy tuck done yesss,Doctor davoudi is the best super professional wow i am really happy with my results and this is not the end yay..have to heal I can't wait to see my final results..

7 weeks I am so happy with the results

7 weeks tt and lipo in flanks I am so happy with the results I cant wait to see the final results..

hĂ ppy with the results Dr Davoudi is the best.

happy with the results so far i look great thanks to dr davoudi he do a good job on me wow i cant wait to see the finals results still have to lose 20 more pounds Yay!!

9 weeks post op

9 weeks feeling great, and traying new corset love it????

Healing great.

15 weeks healing great.sometimes swollen but is part of the healing process.

11month after surgery

I'm feeling amazing...????? I am so very happy with my results.love Dr. Davoudi the best surgeon in Atlanta ga.,????????????
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Love my PS and his staff as well. he have a very gorgeous office and tend to all of my needs.tony and diana are very nice. They are really just a phone call away. They are so willing to assist me with everything I need.Dr.davoudi is awesome..