25 Year Old with Breast Augmentation! Love my Results!!

Dr. Colgrove is gifted. I found him through mutual...

Dr. Colgrove is gifted. I found him through mutual friends who have gotten breast augmentations from him and loved their results. So, I decided to go in for a consultation. The support staff are very friendly and informational. They do not advise how big or small you should go, they just support you with the decision you make. Also, the price is unbeatable compared to other plastic surgery centers in metro Atlanta area. Afterwards, you have to go through the pre-surgery procedures. You definitely need a care giver after the surgery and really listen and follow every direction the nurse gives you because it will hurt if you do not follow the directions. It's been three months since I had my breasts done and I am very happy with the results. It is perky, symmetrical and I love the way all of my clothes and undergarments fit me. Thanks Dr. Colgrove!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Loved my experience with Dr. Colgrove. He was very informational and knew exactly what he was doing. My breasts are symmetrical, perky and perfect.