22 Years Old; Breast Augmentation 425ccs Mod Profile - Atlanta, GA

Hey you guys! I figured I'd share my experience...

Hey you guys! I figured I'd share my experience since RealSelf has been such a great help throughout my process. Ever since I was 18 years old I knew I wanted bigger boobs. Most of the women in my family didn't get breast until they had children and I was definitely not ready for that! Lol. Starting off I am a pretty slim woman. I'm 5'8, 127lbs, and my BWD is 425ccs. I could fit both a 34A and 32B bra pre-op. I went to a total of two different consultations in Atlanta. I was planning on going to a 3rd one, but I fell in love with Colgrove and his staff. They gave me the exact vibe I was looking for. The price I put included the cost of surgery, surgical bra, and medications needed.

Here's a couple pictures of me beforehand

Here's how they look with the 3D vectra

Day after surgery!

I was a little too out of it and forgot to take a pic the day of. Make sure you stay on top of your medicine even if you aren't in pain! As you can see they are very swollen, I think I'm going to be pleased. ????

3rd day Post-Op

Don't really see a difference in swelling. I'm glad they don't look boxy around the top. Pain isn't too bad, only issue I'm having is a sharp pain on my right breast's incision site when I move a bit. Also noticed that I can only feel my left nipple, the right one isn't as sensitive....nothing unbearable though.

Forgot to post the 3rd day post op pic!

Can't wait until they actually look like boobs ????
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Colgrove and his staff were amazing! They made sure I was comfortable and is there to ask any questions me or my mom had. Even though I don't plan on getting anymore operations, I would definitely recommend going to him!