43 Year Old Male - Atlanta, GA

My identical twin and I had suffered from hair...

My identical twin and I had suffered from hair loss since the age of 23. We had both done extensive research over the years and met with a few doctors. My brother scheduled hair transplants with Dr. Anderson in January 2016 and the results are great, so I figured it was my turn.

I had my pre-op done on August 4th that included PRP and getting the recipient site ready. On August 5th I had the Artas procedure done. The only discomfort I felt was the needle injection to numb my head during the pre-op day. Dr. Anderson has a nifty way to distract you from focusing on the needle. Other than that I can honestly say I felt no pain or discomfort at all. I was extremely relaxed, even sleeping through some of the procedure.

Dr. Anderson did 3007 grafts, which was a record for him. I couldn't be happier with his and his staffs level of professionalism, and abilities.

Could my brother and I have gone to a less expensive non Artis hair transplant surgeon? Sure, but if the best rated hair transplant Doctor is in your backyard, why take the chance.
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Anderson is a true artist. I highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a hair transplant anywhere in the country.