29 Years Old 2 Children Needed to Get Some Life to my Boobs. Astoria, NY

I went to a couple of other consultations. This...

I went to a couple of other consultations. This one by far was the best one. I knew this practice is where I would be getting my boobs done. The friendly staff, professionalism, enthusiasm and cleanliness won me over. I was referred by a friend and I'm glad that I had a reference. dr Desai is the best he did my breast augmentation as well as my friends whose came out great and looks so natural.

Boobs and more

Okay so I went from an 32A!!! I choose silicone and Dr Desai suggested 450cc but he ended going with 400cc because of my frame. I am 5"2" 115lb so I can say the implants fit me perfectly. They look more natural than I expected and feel natural too. My mom has implants as well and they are not as natural looking as mine. Mentor is the best!!!!! I also had a consult for a tummy tuck and lipo I was quoted $7000. I'm saving up now so I will have this done before next summer and I can be in a 2 peice for the first time in 11 years!!!!! That will be life changing.

More pics

Bra shopping!!! Yay

okay so I was measured in Victoria's Secret!!!! I am a 32-34 D depending on the cut wow!!!!

Waiting for my tummy tuck and lipo

let me know if anything you guys think I should know before my tummy tuck and lipo
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr Desai is trustworthy, friendly and overall a great plastic surgeon. He has a great vibe and you can tell he takes pride in his work