Tummy Tuck Required - Austin, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had 3 kids and breastfed every single one. One...

I had 3 kids and breastfed every single one. One of them until they reached age 5...yeah don't judge me. Anyway, it was time for me to focus on myself and to feel good about myself. The tummy tuck and breast augmentation were the answer to help me move like myself, exercise without the extra skin and to help me feel better about clothing fit in my breast area.

Review of procedure experience with doctor

Dr. Erella is the kind of doctor you want to trust. He sees and treats you like his family member. He will go out of his way to make sure your procedure is explained well, done well and that you are ok all along the way. He took extra visits to explain my procedure before we even started. He also has a high expectation for everybody on his team so you know this is the A team. His office initiated calls to me to make sure I was ok and that was great knowing that they are aware of my health meaning I don't have to initiate the calls to have contact. He called me back immediately when I had a call after the procedure at midnight. So he and his entire team is very responsive.

It has been about a little over 3 months and I do not have any pain. I am happy with my results.
I am starting to get back into my exercise routines.
All seems well and good.
Austin Plastic Surgeon