Office review: Asked for consult. Had his office director tell me I wasn't a 'good candidate'., British Columbia, CA

Facelift

heavyfacemalarmounds, British Columbia, CA

Doctor Review

22 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Office review: Asked for consult. Had his office director tell me I wasn't a 'good candidate'. - British Columbia, CA

January, 2016: I didn't even get to see the doctor. After emailing my photos, he told his office director to call me. She told me that because I had a 'heavy face and malar mounds' the results would not be optimal. 'But' if I wanted to go ahead, the doctor would see me. Why would I proceed after this introduction to their practice? I asked a few questions but didn't pursue them because I felt her impatience through the phone line. I felt 'confused, dismissed and unworthy'. I obviously did not proceed with this doctor. What kind of practice treats potential patients like this? I assume that I'm just not good enough for their practice. I feel that because I didn't have the 'right look' I wasn't worthy of their time. After reflection, research, lymphatic massage for my malar mounds and seeing my girlfriend after her facelift, thankfully, I found a great local PS and am thrilled with my results.