Retired 56 Yr Old Wanting to Look 26...ok, 36! Seriously I'd Love to Get Wonderful Results Like All Dr Harley's Honeys Have.

Want to get rid of my turkey neck and wrinkles....

Want to get rid of my turkey neck and wrinkles. Also some fillers under my eyes. Two weeks from today I will have my surgery. I hope and pray he can perform GREAT results. I will be staying at the Fairfield Inn. TLC will be taking me to all my doctor appointments and will be taking care of me after my surgery. On March 11th, I will be moving to a hotel downtown until I leave to go home.

After surgery

No pain during surgery. The pain once meds wore off was bad. The girl with TLC was only giving me one pain med at a time. Found out later I could have two at a time. Wouldn't hire TLC if I had to do over again.

Third day

Swollen tight bruises

Third day

Still swollen tight and bruised

Dr Harley

Hey Harley Honeys and all the other RS lady's. I got a message from Constance6188 and she received a phone call from Dr. Harley's wife and said he had to go to the ER . He has the flu and ammonia so he will be out of his office this week . We all need to lift him up in prayer for a speedy healing in the name Jesus !

Worth it!

Even though I still have swelling, a little bit of bruising and my stitches are not out yet.... I would absolutely do it all over again. Dr. Harley is truly an artist. He is so kind, sweet and down to earth. As a matter of fact Juanita and his nurse Terry are also very sweet. His office looks like a little dollhouse. It's so cozy and very very clean.

Stitches out!

B4 pic straight forward

2 wk post op

Well, it's my two week post op mark. I don't think my results look as good today as they did a week ago...with the exception of incision scars. My daughter believes it's just the way the swelling is moving around on different parts of my face. For example....my jowls look droopy but she believes it's swelling on both sides of my chin incision. My neck doesn't look as tight to me either. Hmmm!

2 week post op with make up!

Three weeks post op

Took these pics yesterday March 30th which was the three week post op but late getting them posted. Still have some swelling and tenderness in areas. Scar under chin is pretty thick but hopeful it will thin out. Scars around ears are healing pretty good except behind my ears and under earlobes....still hurts a bit when putting earrings on. Dr Harley gave me the thumbs up to start going back to the gym....but start slow and work up to where I left off. Lord knows as much as I need to hit the gym hard and get back to where I left off, I don't want to chance messing up this lift.

4 weeks post lift today

Nothing much has changed since last week. My incisions are still tender a little sore. I still have a little numbness in my face close to my ears. And still slightly swollen. I am not sleeping in the recliner anymore but propped up with two pillows in the bed. Pictures didn't come out too clear this time. Don't know what I did wrong! Hmmm

4 weeks post lift

I forgot to post scar under chin. Better late than never! LoL

Five weeks post op today

Been back to working out for a week now. Over did a bit Monday at the gym...too heavy weights. When I got home my head and face were pounding so I took 1000mg of Tylenol and put ice pack on my face. Didn't feel like I was lifting too heavy while I was doing it. Oh well, I know my limits now...at least for another week or two.
The hardness is working its way down my face. It's closer to my jaws now. Scars are healing pretty good. This morning one side of my face looks more puffy....hmmm! I still can't sleep on my sides yet but that's not totally s bad thing...I'm not getting any knew wrinkles! LoL! Even though I sleep on silk pillow cases, I know it's not a 100% wrinkle preventer. )-:
I had help with pictures today from my personal trainer. We all know how hard it is taking pics of ourselves. Oh, I still hate pics of myself because I always look worse in them. I am not photogenic at all....even Dr Harley was surprised how different I look in person.

9 weeks post op

Well it was nine weeks yesterday since my neck lift. I'm healing up pretty well. The Incision scars in front of my ears tend to itch a lot. Still have slight hardness in different spots. Not able to sleep on my sides yet...uncomfortable on my ears. Will be seeing Dr Harley June 6 th for three month post op.

Three month post op check up

It was such a Blessing to see Dr Harley, Kelly and Juanita today. Dr Harley was so sweet...he told me I look beautiful! He took pictures and said I was healing the way I should. I asked him again about fillers for my upper lip and chin but he said I didn't need them. He suggested retinol cream instead so he wrote a prescription for me.
I had planned on asking Dr Harley to take some pics with my phone so I could post them...but...I got so rapped up talking that I forgot. LoL! I enjoyed visiting with the three of them so much, I really hated having to leave. I will post pics tomorrow.

Pic from Dr Harley

Just got an email from Dr Harley with b4 and after pictures.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr Harley. And Juanita...she is a sweet heart. Oh, don't want to forget about Dr Harley's dad....like father like son! i would recommend Dr Harley to anyone needing a lower face/neck lift. If you don't need fillers, a peel or eye lift he will be honest and tell you. I thought I needed fillers but he said I didn't. Most doctors would do it anyway to make that mighty dollar. I go back for follow up in May. I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Thank you Dr Harley and your staff!