48 Year Old Woman Who Has Always Had a Loose Neck, Tired of Looking Sad and Worn out - Asheville, NC

I am looking to have a Biltmore Lift and possibly...

I am looking to have a Biltmore Lift and possibly an eyelid surgery performed in North Carolina by Dr. David H. Harley. I have been watching this site for over a year and stewing over whether or not to cut into my face! I am very nervous about the scarring. I have sent my pictures and my profile through an email as I am not close to the clinic, and am now waiting for the telephone interview. I will definitely keep posting as it has been so helpful to me.

This is the best me I can be. I just want a bit better.

I lost a lot of weight at age 22 after having 2 kids at an early age. I smoked for 27 years as well and firmly believe that those two issues have a good deal to do with this area of stretched and saggy skin. When I look closely, I can actually see stretchmarks in my neck-skin. I consulted with a local doctor and he laughed at me and said come back in 5 years. It was very defeating. While I completely accept that it's partly vanity, I also believe that after the life I've lived, I deserve to enter this next stage with grace and pride.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

So far, It's been over the internet with the Clinic, but will post more soon as I hear back.