Breast Augmentation After Breastfeeding 2 kids 5'2" 95lbs 370cc full profile inspira silicone

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Before kids I had great boobs-I was a nice C cup...

Before kids I had great boobs-I was a nice C cup and overall I was pretty happy with my boobs. After breastfeeding 2 kids I went from a C to an A or a very small B. I haven't had a chance to go shopping for bras yet so I'm not exactly sure what size I am but my 32C bra is definitely big on me....consult on Thursday! Here are some before Pics.
Anybody that has similar stats what size, implant type, and placement did you go with?
Height- 5' 2"
Weight 98-103lbs

I had my consult today

I had my consultation today. It went ok I learned a lot of great things. But she said the highest she would go is 325cc high profile. The dozers I tried were high profile and I'm not quite sure what I think yet. I have the pictures posted. In person I thought they looked good but now that I look at the pictures I feel like they look small? What do you guys think?

Pictures from consult

One of my pictures didn't post so here are both of them.

Another consult

I actually live in Japan so I had another consultation yesterday with Dr Miyagi. I feel good about everything he told me and this surgeon said I could go up to 400cc HP he uses the Natrelle silicone implants. We decided on 370CC. After trying on the sizers I feel comfortable with that. I think I finally found my surgeon so now I just have to set a date. The only thing that I feel bad about is spending so much money in myself. Anybody else have that issue? How did you get over it?

Tomorrow!!

Surgery is tomorrow! I've b nI anxious all week, mainly at night though. Today I am starting to get even more anxious. I have a terrible fear of anesthesia. This is not my first surgery but I am still terrified of being put to sleep and never waking up-with 2 babies at home now the fear has intensified. I am trying to think good thoughts and keep myself excited. It the anxiety is definitely starting to get to me. Ugh I just want to be done already lol I have just about everything ready though. Clothes washed, meds picked up, things moved into my reach. I'm ready just extremely nervous.

Surgery day

I had my surgery today. Got to the place aboit 10:15 and went under about 11:05. It took about 2 hours. I guess my muscles were so tight my surgeon was having a hard time. I got to leave at 3 pm so I'm home now. I'm in a lot of pain. Like a lot. I think it's because of how tight my baggage is though. It makes my back hurt too. Sorry for spelling errors I am on all my medications and just woke up from general a couple hours ago. I will update more late.

Pictures

Here some more of my in a swim suit too last night. I'm wrapped in bandages and I've also tucked some ice packs in but here is that as well.

Officially day 1 post op

Yesterday was incredibly tough. I was in a lot of pain and couldn't manage it very well. I have been using lots of ice. My husband had to make a run for more ice packs because I have been going through them so quickly they don't have enough time to re freeze lol this morning is going ok. I'm getting ready to go for my post op appointment. It was supposed to be at 11:15 but last night I had to call my PS emergency phone line because I was in so much pain. Hopefully he can help with that!

PO day 1 appointment

The appointment went well. He said my breasts look great. They are very swollen though. He told me to increase my muscle relaxant to 2 pills each time I take them. I've been trying to play catch up with my medication all day to get ahead of the pain. I think I am finally getting there! Labeled alarms on my phone are helping me!! Ladies, take notes! Set timers for your meds!! I have another appointment on PO day 4 so I will know more then. I will try and take some pictures tomorrow too!

Day 2...

Day 2 post op has been better. I ended up going to the ER last night because I started running a fever. They tested me for infections but everything looks negative. They are doing blood cultures and those will take a few days to come back. They think it was a bad reaction to my pain meds and that is why I was in so much pain last night. I was in tears I literally could not move at all without being in excruciating pain. I go in to see my PS again tomorrow morning so he can take a look at me. I did get IV antibiotics when I was in the ER as a precaution so I should be ok. I still have a lot of swelling but today has really been so much better. Here's some pics from today. I still can't stand completely straight because the muscles in my back are extremely tense but so far they look good. They are swollen so I'm concerned they will get smaller as the swelling goes down. I had the largest size possible and my PS had a hard time getting them in so I can't go any bigger for a while. I'll see how they look in a few months after they have time to drop and fluff. So far happy though. Sorry for the rambling or if this doesn't make sense. My new pain meds make me feel a little out of it lol

PO Day 11...

PO Day 11 and I feel pretty good. I finally got my stitches out today. I've been sick since my last update. Between a migraine, stomach bug, and a head cold it's been a pretty uneventful week. Christmas was good though. I was able to enjoy it and wasn't in a lot of pain. I stopped my prescription painkiller PO Day 5 and switched to Tylenol/ibuprofen. I haven't had to take anything for probably about 4 days now. I can reach my arms above my head and hold my baby. She's 11 months old and maybe 15 lbs. it still hurts a little but it's not too bad. Most of my swelling is gone which is great but now my boobs look 2 completely different sizes so I'm feeling pretty disappointed and bummed out. My right side looks much bigger and fuller. I know it's still early so hopefully it fixes itself with time but still feeling disappointed right now. You can see it in my pictures. Trying to stay positive though and not dwell on it too much. I only start thinking about it a lot when I take these update pics. Other than that things are going smoothly. I can somewhat sleep on my sides now too which is a relief because sleeping in my back has literally killed my back. The back pain has been worse of all I think. Things get better day by day though as far as pain/pressure and being more mobile. I'll post another update soon!

Dr. Miyagi Okinawa, Japan