Getting Ready for my 30th Year High School Reunion! - Asheville NC

I am 47 years old and I have always had a problem...

I am 47 years old and I have always had a problem with my neck and double chin. I always envied other people's jawlines, including my sister's. Although I am not overweight, I felt like my double chin made me look heavy, especially in pictures, to the point where I did everything I could to avoid the camera. There are very few pictures of me from the last 20 years. After I turned 40, the skin on my neck became crepey, and accentuated my poor jawline even more. I got to the point that every time I looked in the mirror, all I could see was my neck. I heard about Dr. Harley through friends in Asheville. When I learned that he performed neck lifts without general anesthesia, I was intrigued. I was aware of the risks of general anesthesia and did not want to take on those risks for an elective procedure. I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Harley. He was very easy to talk too and seemed enthusiastic about the results I could achieve. Even my skeptical family felt that I was in good hands with Dr. Harley and supported my having the procedure. There was very little I had to do to prepare for the surgery. The day of the procedure, I went in early Friday morning and was home before lunch. I was able to get around that day, but mainly slept during the afternoon. The next morning, I returned to have the bandages and dressing removed. I did not have much pain and could already see great results. The next two days, I took it easy and rested a lot. I only took 2 or 3 pain pills total, and was able to get around the house and eat regularly. I am a lawyer, and I worked from home on my computer. After day 5, I was able to go out to the store with no problem. At day 10, I had my stitches out and was already thrilled with the results. Less than a month after the procedure, I attended my 30th high school reunion. Everyone said I looked great! One friend told me he thought I looked younger than anyone there (by 10 years!) I am so glad I had the procedure!! I wish I had done it sooner. I would recommend Dr. Harley to anyone. He and his staff are great. The results we achieved were beyond my highest hopes!!
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon