To the "Harley Group"------Scheduled and Ready - Asheville, NC

I had only read reviews of how easy this was and...

I had only read reviews of how easy this was and how quickly you could be in circulation so I scheduled a date right after my meeting.The meeting was short and I do not feel like I have a detailed grasp of what will result.I just said I wanted to have a refreshed natural look-no big makeover.
Last night I started reading of patients who struggled for more than two months to feel comfortable out and about. I need to be out and" in circulation 3 to4 weeks" later(neck and lower face).Is this totally naive?????

Last minute question

I don't think I'm putting posts in the right place on this profile page. Trying this box!
Said a thank you under the Comment section to all you wonderful women AND men for helping prepare and keeping my fear at bay. Still feel like I'm about to free fall from a cliff, but am more ready to jump thanks to you and to Dr. Harley who is so alert to our questions.We are so fortunate as a patient group.
QUESTION: at what point to do you begin putting the perioxide and water mix on the scars? I'm packing and trying to decide whether to bring a container for holding it. I'm there till stitches out . Thanks!

A couple of days ago I gave a shout out to all of you wonderful "Harleys" who have answered questions and supported me through the jitters. I posted it in the wrong place ,so one more time:THANK YOU ONE AND ALL! This is an incredibly supportive group and I really appreciate all you've done for me. I'm up now so here's hoping it goes as well for me as it did for Bettyz today.

I'm On "the other side". He absolutely got rid of the jowls but i don't see "myself" when I look in the mirror now.Its pretty upsetting. One side looks great and the other side looks distorted.I went by and saw him and he said it looked great so maybe this is normal,but I haven't heard the rest of you discuss this post surgery. I really don't want to go home.
Am praying will wake up to a miracle and will not looked so pulled on that side.Other side is fine. I don't see bruising or swelling.I feel extremely tight as if bandage still around neck and sides of face but assume everyone feels this?????

Post surgery concerns

Still look deformed by asymmetry.I see no difference from day to day in swelling. HOW LONG TILL swelling STARTED TO GET BETTER?
When I look at post surgery photos of everyone else they are swollen but look terrific.I look disfigured.
also, did anyone else have fuzzy eyesight for a while post surgery? It's as if I need reading glasses.I thought maybe it was the pain meds, but have been off them and still have hard time reading hard copy. Please let me know if you had this .
I'm trying to stay positive. .
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon