60 Yr. Old Who Looked 80! - Asheville, NC

I hated looking in the mirror, tried every cream...

I hated looking in the mirror, tried every cream and potion, nothing worked. I knew I couldn't undergo general anesthesia, as I had terrible complications in the past. I wasn't able to pay the amount plastic surgeons were charging for neck lifts, not to mention lower face lifts added to it. Until I came across Dr. Harleys site. I was a retired Physicians Assistant and had a little knowledge in the field. I researched everything, and Dr.Harleys method proved to be the most safe and cost effective method I had ever come across. I decided to make an appt. for a consultation. I was a little apprehensive when I drove up and found the office to be in a "house like" setting, until I saw how sterile and calming each room was set up-no passing around infections here! Obviously a lot of forethought was done in setting up this practice along with the training and hiring of the very professional personnel Dr. Harley has working for him. Jump ahead to the surgery- My hubby and I checked into one of the recommended hotels, as we live quite a distance away-had a great dinner and slept well, we arrived to be greeted the next morning by Dr. Harley and nurse exactly on time. I slept through the procedure and awoke feeling fine, no bad side affects. Slept and ate the entire day while my husband used the indoor pool and facilities, the next AM Dr. Harley checked me out, removed my bandages and we were back home that afternoon.. I was out within two days, I was lucky, no bruising and little swelling, I looked awesome. My only regret is that I didn't know about Dr. Harley sooner.

pic worth a thousand words

check out pics

More photos worth a thousand words

Wish I had done this sooner!

Too good to be true? Nope.

Everyone keeps saying it had to be more than neck and lower face, but it is not! I had my before pics taken the day of surgery, I couldn't travel in just to have pics taken another day, so no choice there, sorry. The after pics were hard for me NOT to smile. Perhaps I should have tried harder to look down. I don't know why my procedure came out so well, but if you look at Dr. Harleys site you will find I am not the only one with these results-check it out before you criticize or disbelieve me please! I really have no reason to lie.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harley was very kind and understanding of my concerns about any possible side affects after I explained problems with my past tonsil and gallbladder surgeries..He addressed the fact that this would not be general anesthesia, yet I would not be awake or feel anything. Truer words were never spoken, I felt great after the procedure.