Gorgeous Results for This 56 Year Old After the "Biltmore" Lift - Performed by an Artist - Asheville, NC

I want to give a precise and meaningful review...

I want to give a precise and meaningful review without pictures because I need to protect my privacy. I appreciate all the people who have posted reviews and pictures. I think reviews are important with or without pictures so here goes...On a scale of 1 to 10 regarding the results, the procedure, the surgeon and my reaction (so far), I have to say it's off the charts...at say 100. It's only been just over two weeks. I took one week off from work and that first Saturday later, I was already at a party. My hair and Dermablend provided good cover for swelling and minor bruising. I had very little pain after the first couple of days. I look 10-15 years younger yet I don't have the wind blown look. I have received many compliments already and mostly they are about my having lost weight or about my hair. Nobody is able to quite put their finger on what it is that is making me look so good. :). I had my husband drop me off and I told him to disappear for a day and a night while TLC took care of me (great decision, by the way, and thanks to Susie, Melina and Natalie). When my husband came back to pick me up, he had no idea what I had had done. He still doesn't! (I told him I was there to fix some old scars :) :) :) ).
This is one of the best decisions I have made in my life. Yes, it's vanity but it's so much more. The confidence and positive frame of mind that this has given me cannot be measured. For any women who are in the "consideration" stage, I would highly recommend that you go forward and do it! Given that this is about your face - so visible every day - I don't know why you would choose anyone but the best. I chose Dr. Harley only after reading so many reviews (of him and others). I am not from Asheville but I can tell you this was totally worth it. TOTALLY.
Life is good.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Every review you have read about how wonderful Dr. Harley is - in every aspect - is 100% accurate! There's really not much more I can say, except agree with everything good that others have said and written about him and his office staff.