Lower Face and Neck Lift (Biltmore Lift) - Asheville, NC

I did my research for a year on board certified...

I did my research for a year on board certified plastic surgeons in and out of the country. If I could find someone in this country that had the qualifications I was looking for as well as in the price range I was able to afford I was going to have the surgery here as I have read too many stories of people presenting with terrible infections when they left the country to have their surgery. I talked to doctors and read patient reviews and scoured the internet for any information I could find. I saw that Dr. Harley located in Asheville, North Carolina had great reviews and the photos of his work looked amazing. He also was board certified in the neck and face region which is what I wanted to have done. They have a lift called the Biltmore lift where Dr. Harley tightens the neck and facial muscles and also tightens the face and neck skin. He is very kind and he uses no anesthesia which I don't like anyway. They give you a cocktail of various pills but you have no idea what is going on thruout the procedure and I felt no pain. Even after surgery I felt little pain. I only used the painkillers for 3 days and didn't need them anymore after that. I had no signs of infection and used silicone gel tape around the ears and under chin which works great for scarring. I also used manuka medihoney behind the ears as an infection preventative. I also liked the idea that the procedure is done in a clinical setting rather than a hospital as I was thinking there would be less risk of infection especially strep and MRSA which is so common in a hospital setting. The hardest part was having to sit elevated on my back with pillows as I am not a back sleeper but I managed. It hasn't even been 2 weeks yet and I am loving the results. I will post photos soon. I am truly happy with the results, with Dr. Harley and his staff:)

Before and after photos