My neck had begun to show wrinkling, - Biltmore Lift - Asheville, NC

I had previously had a lifestyle lift and was...

I had previously had a lifestyle lift and was happy with the results. My neck had begun to show wrinkling, and I also had deep creases at the corners of my mouth. This was my motivation for the procedure. Dr. Harley took great care to conceal the scars from my original surgery and also keep his incisions close to my hairline and minimally visible. I experienced normal face swelling, numbness and my cheeks feeling tight. My pain was very tolerable and controlled with appropriate medication.

Biltmore Lift

Before and after photos.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was experiencing great turmoil in choosing a doctor to perform my facelift. After extensive research and also receiving recommendations from my personal physicians I chose Dr. Harley. I surmised that a doctor who specialized in facial procedures was a better choice than plastic surgeons who perform numerous other procedures. I also chose to make a longer drive to a different city. My research and decision were worthwhile. Without any reservation I sincerely recommend Dr. Harley. He is very calm, competent and reassuring. He was also accommodating to my schedule. His office staff and assistant extend the same courtesies. They are very efficient and caring. I want to stress that Dr. Harley is a genuinely proficient surgeon. I am extremely delighted with the results of this procedure.