70 Years Old, Biltmore Lift & Upper and Lower Bleph - Asheville, NC

Dr. Harley performed my Biltmore lift and upper...

Dr. Harley performed my Biltmore lift and upper and lower bleph on September 29, 2016. My husband and I drove down to Asheville, NC and stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn for 8 days. First day, had consultation with Dr Harley, procedures done at 6:30am the following day. Lasted about three and a half hours. I was totally asleep , felt no pain and woke up all bandaged up. Used the services of TLC for the first day/night, but I just pretty much slept most of the day and night. On the second day, went back to have the head wrap removed and was in
no real pain during the whole --just a little discomfort. Think I took pain pills the first two days then switched to Tylenol. Felt well enough to do some sightseeing on the 4th day and later till stitches removed on the 8th day.
It's been a little over 5 weeks now and healing well. Scars are fading and bruising is long gone. Felt very well taken care of by Dr Harley, nurse Kelly and Juanita. Not sure if my pictures will post up but there area couple of before pics, one right after, a few during 2:/3 day of healing and the rest at the 17 day mark. I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Everything went well. Happy with results a month later--still a bit numb on cheeks and ears and under chin.