Neck, Jowls, Bags - Yuck! Who is That Woman in my Bathroom Mirror. Asheville, NC

I just want my outside to match how I feel, which...

I just want my outside to match how I feel, which is so much better than that miserable looking woman who lives in my bathroom. She has just got to go! I have saved for this procedure for more than five years and finally found our wonderful Dr Harley. I've had numerous consultations with plastic surgeons from different areas. To say the least I am cautious to a fault but have finally found THE ONE. Thank you to all those who have gone before me and now it will soon be my turn. To make it even more exciting I have found a buddy with whom to share this journey on THE DAY. Her procedure is after mine on the same day and as she puts it it's kind of funny to think that Dr Harley will be performing his magic on a Brit who lives in the U.S. and his second patient will be a Georgia gal who lives in the UK. I talked with pinkieleeoo, bless her for allowing me to call her. It certainly helps to know you can chat with someone else who is in the same "club".

Journey begins!

On the way to Asheville tomorrow and see Dr Harley on Tuesday. Here's the latest before.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with Dr Harley was at the end of September 2015. He was just as everyone before me have said, and my impression is that he deserves all the praise he gets. It's well earned from the beautiful results he produces. We are extremely fortunate to have him take care of us.