40-Year-Old Neck and Lower Face Lift After Significant Weight Loss - Asheville, NC

Altho 40-ish may sound a bit young for this...

Altho 40-ish may sound a bit young for this procedure, losing 50+ pounds the hard way (diet and exercise) left me with loose folds under my chin and the beginning of jowls. After LOTS of research, I decided on the Biltmore Lift with Dr. Harley and I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED. Just as other reviewers have said, the procedure itself was a breeze and my recovery has been lightning fast, drama-free and even easier than I had hoped it would be. I *think* being younger has helped a bit, but, honestly, Dr. Harley is just that good. I had 0 -- let me repeat 0 bruising -- just some swelling that has diminished bit-by-bit each day. Just 1 week post-surgery, I enjoyed a marathon shopping day while I was in Asheville for suture removal and no one could even tell that I'd had anything done. I look just like me -- but minus the saggy neck and with a firmer, more youthful lower face. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Dr. Harley and the Biltmore Lift to any other 40-year-olds who are beginning to notice the signs of aging and want to roll back the clock by about a decade.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harley is personable, caring and extremely, extremely skilled. Kelly, his surgical assistant, and Juanita, his office manager, are also great -- they absolutely put me at ease and made me feel right at home.