43 Yrs Old, Drainless TT, W/O Lipo. Wife, Mom of 4, (2 C-Sections). 04/25/16-Let the Journey Beginnnnn..... - Arlington, TX

I've been contemplating getting a TT for some time...

I've been contemplating getting a TT for some time. I've prayed, researched, & had a couple of consults. I met with & decided to go with Dr.Y Anthony Nakamura at Accent on You in Arlington, Tx. Although the consult seemed a bit rushed, I was pleased with his knowledge & pleasantness of his staff. I also give "RealSelf" credit in assisting with the comfort of my decision. I was able to reach out and talk with others who have already had services performed with this office. I feel like they were "Real" in their responses and most of all SUPPORTIVE! I would someday like to compete in a Professional Figure Competition & by me getting this abdominoplasty, without liposuction, it gets me a step closer. I try to eat clean & workout at least 5 days a week, which I hope will assist in my recovery. I have been Blessed to have the support of my Husband and family. My Surgery is scheduled for 04/25/16. I will have my Pre-Op on 04/04/16. As the days get closer I find myself becoming more and more excited & nervous. I am even starting to have dreams about the surgery & recovery (smh). As I start my journey and begin this countdown, I look forward to using this site as a tool to journal and keeping you updated with details. I wish everyone of you the Best!

Countdown...

And the countdown continues... 29 Days, 00 Hours, 36 Minutes, and 48 Seconds until my NewTummy!!! (:

It's Getting Close To That Time????

Nerves and Excitement are on edge...Two weeks away, from today!

Soliciting Prayers...2 1/2 Days before my TT

Hey There Ladies! Well, it's almost about that TIME...Yikes(-: My Tummy Tuck is scheduled for this Monday, 04/25/16. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I have my confidence in the LORD that ALL will go well. Your Prayers are Appreciated!!!!

The FLAT & SEXY Side!!!

Hello Ladies! I have OFFICIALLY made it to the Flat & SEXY Side - lol. My surgery went absolutely well. Thanks for all of your prayers and support. I was so impressed with my PS and staff. When I spoke with The anesthesiologist, Michael, he wanted me to know that he'd prayed for me the night before... That Really Blessed me. (:

Post Op Day 1

Preparations...
meals have been prepared for the week, got my wedge pillow, and meds are on deck

Peek at tummy with 1st Shower...

My 1st shower was horrible. My husband did his best to help. I probably should have gotten a shower seat. Of course I'm still a little swollen, but I'm already pleased with the results.

POD 4- Standing about 85% straight up

Today is POD 4. I have my 1st PO Appt, on Mon (5/2/16). I'm standing about 85% straight up. Very sore, but making sure I walk often (Not Long), eating protein, drinking plenty of water, & taking my vitamins.

Day 5 of Drainless Tummy Tuck

A little Swollen, but not Too bad for POD 5.

POST-OP Visit Review (1 week)

Today was my 1week Post-Op visit. It went exceptionally well, Praise GOD! (: My PS and Nurse were really impressed with my 7 day Post Op results. BB and Incision healing great. I'm to return in 10days.

Post Op Day 12... No Regrets

Post Op Day 12... Some swelling and a little gas, but All in All - No Regrets!

Compression Garment

I am 2 1/2weeks Post Op and I wear my garment 99% of the time. I have two different compression garments that I switch between. One has more coverage than the other.

Scar Line Hidden Very Well

Hello RS Fam! So, I'm 2 1/2 weeks out. My PS removed my Surgical Steri Strips and said that I'm ready to start scar treatment. He wants me to massage the scar area at least twice daily, so that it will soften up. The massaging was a little uncomfortable at first, but it's getting better. My scar is very low and conspicuously hidden under my undies (: I am very pleased!!!! *And I Love his signature, Diamond/ "Y" - shaped Belly Button (:
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

WORTH IT? YES!!!! I am Beyond Pleased with Dr. Nakamura. He was very knowledgeable and professional. His staff were informative and personable. This was a great consult. My husband and I left feeling confident that this would be the surgeon for me. I was most impressed with his experience, knowledge, eye for detail, and reasonable cost.