BBL Doctors in Arizona

I have tried for months to find a doctor in...

I have tried for months to find a doctor in Arizona that can do the BBL procedure to my liking. I have looked at several photos and all were pretty disappointing. I really do not want to go out of state for this procedure.

Does anyone know of any good doctors in the state of Arizona? Doctors with a lot of before and after photos.

Finally found something!

The Body Sculpting Center in Scottsdale, AZ... I guess I will call and schedual a consultation.

I will post before and after pictures but I dont plan to have this done until Feb.

ARIZONA BBL ... Where are you!

I have looked at before and after photos for surgeons in Arizona and I still have found none that compare to the ones in Miami, FL.... DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SURGEON IN ARIZONA? With before and after pics that actually look properly done?

Going out of state.

After over 2 years of searching for an instate BBL surgeon in Arizona I've came across no surgeon that I feel can do what I consider good BBL work.

So, Dr. Fisher in Miami is where I've decided to go. I will be rescheduling an appointment for the 2nd week of January.