BBL/ w Lipo BUT with who ??????

I have tried for months to find a doctor in...

I have tried for months to find a doctor in Arizona that can do the BBL procedure to my liking. I have looked at several photos and all were pretty disappointing. I really do not want to go out of state for this procedure.

Does anyone know of any good doctors in the state of Arizona? Doctors with a lot of before and after photos.

Finally found something!

The Body Sculpting Center in Scottsdale, AZ... I guess I will call and schedual a consultation.

I will post before and after pictures but I dont plan to have this done until Feb.

ARIZONA BBL ... Where are you!

I have looked at before and after photos for surgeons in Arizona and I still have found none that compare to the ones in Miami, FL.... DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SURGEON IN ARIZONA? With before and after pics that actually look properly done?

Going out of state.

After over 2 years of searching for an instate BBL surgeon in Arizona I've came across no surgeon that I feel can do what I consider good BBL work.

So, Dr. Fisher in Miami is where I've decided to go. I will be rescheduling an appointment for the 2nd week of January.

Dr. Agustina Hilario Durán / La Esperilla Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

After researching and reading a lot of the good and bad that comes with my choice I am going with Dr. Duran and I plan to stay at Angela's Recovery House in Dominican Republic. I am ready to put down my deposits I am just waiting on a confirmation email with the finally cost.

Once everything gets rolling I will post everything as it goes...the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Why Duran doesn't answer your emails and call... LOVE THIS!

FINALLY called ....

After calling back to back I finally got someone on the phone who verified my email and pictures were received. I am now awaiting the quote. I plan to have the BBL w/ Lipo and chin fat removal. I will not be excited until my dates and deposits are in place. Oh, and my sister is coming as well and she is getting BBL done

FYI: Incorrect email provided on website!

On Duran's website http://www.agustinahilario.com/ under the tab CONTACT US the email provided is hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com with is incorrect which explained why my info was not received I was told over the phone to email to hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com

Dr. Agustina Hilario Durán / La Esperilla Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I am very honest in my post: It has been impossible to get to Duran. I have been hung up on, the communication is horrible. FYI... I am very patient. Her office is not as professional as I require. Dr. Yily´s team has emailed me back to back always on top of my questions...I have asked lots of question and I am good with my answers, which I will post. So, as much as I may have loved Duran her team is not on my level...NEXT!

For a total of $5200...

Liposuction of abdomen, back, armpits, sides, and waist.
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) across, fat grafting to the buttocks and hips (optional).
Breast Lift
10 days in a Luxury Recovery House (triple room)
For a total of $5200 USD

Leaving a deposit next week! Once I am on my way I will post pictures.

HIDDEN COST

Additional Costs:

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present itself within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. Cost is $150 USD. You must purchase this insurance prior to surgery. It is mandatory.

· Blood Transfusion: A deposit of $250 USD must be paid prior to surgery. If you do not need a blood transfusion after surgery, this deposit will be refunded to you. Kindly note this deposit is mandatory.

EWWWW.....I look a mess!

I just want to keep it ALL the way real. This is me! I am so self conscious and I hate these damn pictures! However, I want to show you from beginning to end.

BIG CONCERN!!!

I ASKED:

My biggest and scariest concern is waking up during surgery. I have heard several women say this is something they have experienced. It would devastate me if it happened. Can you tell me what is used or how this is done. Generally, how many surgeries does Yily perform a day?

Secondly, I was also told that women have awaken and seen someone other than Yily working on them. If I get this done will anyone other that Yily be working on me?

TH ANSWER:

The anesthesiologist usually uses an epidural block along with a pill to sedate the patient.

Dr. Yily has assistants during surgery, this information is given to every patient to sign before surgery, we´ve also made that clear on social media (you can see the videos of Dr. Yily with her assistants). There are things that Dr. Yily doesn´t do at all, like the cleaning before and after and administrating the anesthesia. But I understand that maybe a sedated patient could be a little confused about what she/he experienced and saw. The face of the patients are covered, the only person they would be able to see if awake is the anesthesiologist.

(people can say anything, what I love about email is...if I have to sue PAPER TRAIL! So far I feel good about this one.)

Making my FIRST deposit next week.

THEY ONLY BLOCK DATES WITH A DEPOSIT OF $ 300 US
THIS DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS

This is how to make the deposit:
1. Go to the bank you prefer
· · Address: Naval 27 de Febrero
· · City: Santo Domingo
· · Zip Code: 11603
· · Phone 809-788-9696
· Dr. Yily’s address: Av. Pedro Henríquez Ureña #137, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

3. The cashier will give you a receipt. Write your name and surgery date on it.
4. Take a picture and send it to me. Your date will be secured.

Payment Form
The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. We only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars. We don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.

Super Booty Buddy

This is so dope! I am buying it!