Return to Pretty Breasts - Melbourne, AU

It's a nerve wracking thing, considering plastic...

It's a nerve wracking thing, considering plastic surgeons. I have been grateful for RealSelf as a resource so it's time to give a little back.
Without it (RS) I chose a surgeon in 2009 for a lift with implants and although a reasonable experience ended up with a poor result. It's interesting looking back at my lowered confidence during that time. All the surgeon could say was that I had had an unreasonable vision and should have been more appreciative of her efforts!
When I met Mr Howard Webster and his support staff at Arc Plastic Surgery, it was apparent I was able to improve my look and it became an easy decision to have a revision. Howard's gentle intelligence and empathy and understanding, gave me enormous confidence. (Note to all surgeons: just because you are clever doesn't mean you should ever talk down to a patient or talk them into a procedure. My previous surgeon was happy to argue with me after my first surgery that she had done a super job, when aesthetically my breasts were unattractive ! )
My surgery was performed at Linley Clinic in Hawthorn, where the staff are beyond fantastic.
At a future time I will post before and after for those interested.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I'm trying not to sound too flowery, but Howard and his team are super heroes in my eyes. Thoughtful, thorough all round with a pretty aesthetic. Howard is not only a talented surgeon, but is also a delightful human being.