Breast Lift W/o Implant Dr. Buhrer - Annapolis, MD

Hey everyone, I've decided to document my journey...

Hey everyone, I've decided to document my journey.Im a 30yo female with not kids. My boobs are very heavy and have been saggy all of my life. I never felt comfortable with them as you can see why. But... I will finally be undergoing the surgery of my dreams in 2 weeks!! I am very excited! I saw some of the reviews of Dr. Buhrer here on this website, so I decided to go give him a visit. My appointments went well. However, if you go to the Annapolis location be prepared to wait a while. I almost fell asleep in the office. lol I hope everything comes out well as I am a perfectionist and wasn't happy with my BBL I got a few years ago. I cried right out of surgery and still don't care for the results til this day. I posted some before pics and one lifting my boob up in hopes thats what it will look like when Im done hehe :)

3 Days Post-OP!! Fantastic Results!!

So my experience so far has been pretty good. I am very pleased with my results so far. My breasts are still pretty swollen so its still hard to tell what the final look will be. Looking at the shape Dr. Buhrer gave me I know I made the right choice. He listened to my needs and performed above standard!!!I haven't seen him since the surgery and will go for my first post op visit tomorrow. The bleeding hasn't been so bad and I had to change my dressings twice. I would suggest having someone with you for longer than the recommended 24hours. I wouldn't have been able to change my dressings and move around well without help. Make sure you buy your own gauze on amazon (telfa non-adherent). Regular gauze sticks pretty bad. I also bought spray on wound cleaner to help remove bloody dressings.

Stitching and Nipple Worries!! :(- Week 1 Post

As of started removing my steristrips Ive notice some bulky stitching and Im worried it won't heal flat. The skin looks like it was tucked under and has puckered. I am becoming very upset looking at it. Also, I finally saw both of my nipples and one of them are oval while the other is circular. I was happy with my breast lift until the bandages came off. It looks like it is going to be more difficult fighting the scars than I initially thought.

I am going to my appointment tomorrow, I will see what the doc says.

More Pics!

Despite my worries, it could be worse. My boobs do look good and I pray everything evens out.

Week 5- Post-Op

Feeling pretty good. Scars are still sensitive and feel tight. My nipple sensation is all there, it was on and off for a while.
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buhrer is a pretty straight forward guy. He doesn't do much soothing for the worry worts and now I know thats because he does great work!!! He will answer all of your questions so make sure you prepare them beforehand. If you go to the Annapolis location you may wait a while, but its not too bad. His nursing staff are extremely friendly and helpful, every time I needed something they were there to help.