38, 5'7" 132lbs, Muscular, Athletic Build, Wanted XL "Fake" Look. Ann Arbor, MI

I was always flat chested growing up. In 2002...

I was always flat chested growing up. In 2002 after I got my degree and my "big girl" job, I got my first set of breast implants from a "cosmetic surgeon". I chose saline implants via the endobam (through the belly button) procedure. I started with 325cc on one side and 350cc on the other because one breast was smaller than the other. I was also a bodybuilder. Initially they were great, but in Nov of 2012 I decided to go bigger and went back to the same doctor. I went up to 500cc saline implants with the same endobam procedure. I desired a large, "fake" look, which I never ended up with. The doctor didn't explain much either time and I always felt like they never had time to answer my questions and were always rushed in and out of appts etc. I noticed the implants quickly seemed to drop over the few years, leading up to 2015 when I decided to do a little more research into silicone. I stumbled upon Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery's website (Dr. Malhotra) I was shocked and excited to see all of the different types of implants available and based on the implant, the end result. There was also a overview of different surgery options, explaining placement and scarring risks, etc. I realized quickly , I had never been informed by my past "cosmetic" surgeon of the different options. I made an appointment in Dr. Malhotra's office closer to my hometown (which was nice for surgery and follow up appts) for a consult. Dr. Malhotra and his staff were awesome from the time I made the first call to current, which is post breast implant revision... and doing awesome!!! I met with Dr. Malhotra explaining my desired results and expectations. I wanted what is considered an XL breast implant, 800cc silicone UHP (ultra high profile). This generally achieves the "fake" look I wanted. He explained all the pros and cons and ultimately I did proceed with the surgery and couldn't be happier. He explained everything the other doctor didn't....starting with the fact of a plastic surgeon vs a cosmetic surgeon.... he also explained the weight of an implant at 800cc's and how it needs to be supported amongst other details I had never known. Ultimately I achieved the look I wanted by getting the 800cc UHP implant and acquired the knowledge to maintain the look.

38, 5'7", 132 lbs, XL 800cc UHP

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Malhotra gave me the result I had been looking for. He fulfilled every expectation I had for my surgery and I am so thankful I found him!