23 Years Old/ 115lbs/ 250cc HP/ 5'4"/ AA Ready for BOOBS!

Hi Ladies! I've been browsing this sight for a...

Hi Ladies!

I've been browsing this sight for a couple of months now and I think it's time to start sharing my BA journey!! It's helped me so much and I hope sharing my experience can help one of you :) I am currently 23/ 5'4/ 115lbs with AA boobs. Yes, I am definitely a member of the itty bitty titty committee. I do not own a single bra that fits. Going Bra shopping is traumatic! I'm reminded each time just how F* small my boobies are. So because none of my bras fit, I exclusively wear sports bras and bralettes. Getting a breast augmentation has always been in the back of my mind. I live a fairly busy life so i've been putting it off due to my concerns on downtime. Will the perfect time ever come?? I know this is a life changing decision but I've seriously wanted this for so long...I'm happy to share that I am having my operation in less than four days!!! It's surreal >.<

I have a pretty narrow chest so i'm getting 250cc HP in each breast. I had the absolute hardest time deciding my size. I was going back and forth on either 250cc and 275cc. Because I barely have any breast tissue, I'm scared the implant will look like two balloons on me. So i'm going conservative, 250cc. Before anyone goes off on me, I know that 25cc is not a significant difference. I think I'm just doing this to ease my mind. I initially wanted moderate+ profile but my PS said because i'm so narrow, the HP will fit better on my frame. I'm a bit nervous about it but he's performed thousands of operations so i'm going to trust him on this one.

Do any of you girls have suggestions on must have item in preparation for recovery after the surgery?
If any of you have similar stats, I would love to read your journey! :D

**My pictures are getting rejected when I try to attach the file. I'm I doing something wrong? I have a Mac. HELP!!

PreOP photos!

Any thoughts? I feel like 250cc will give me the most natural result. But at the same time, I'm nervous it's going to be too small. Ahhh I hate how indecisive I am right now T.T

Less than 10 hours!

I can't believe that in less than 10 hours I will have boobs!! Is this really happening?!? I'll keep you girls posted :)

I have boobs!!

Hi ladies! Just got home from the surgery center and in quite a bit of pain and a lot of pressure. First thought...did I go too small :( can't wait for them to drop and fluff!!

Post OP day 1

I have boobs!!! I had my OP yesterday morning around 7:30. According to my PS, everything went smoothly. I was extremely nervous of the potential nausea. Fortunately, i did not experience any from the pain pill or the antibiotic! However, I did tremble quite a bit after waking up from the anesthesia. It was freezing! The nurse said it's because my brain was still half asleep and could not process temperature. Crazy how works! The nurses who worked there were all so sweet! They would constantly swap out my blankets for warmer ones, bring me water and snacks :) I was very pleased with the service. Pain is pretty much non-existent right now. I'm mainly feeling a LOT a pressure. I opened up my compression bra earlier and I was a bit mortified! I'm experiencing a ton of bruising. I sent an e-mail to the office. They said I'm fine and that the bruising will go away in a couple of days. I still feel very uneasy about it. Can any of you girls relate?

Post OP day 2&3

Good morning loves!

Speaking of mornings, morning boob is real! My boobs feel rock hard on my chest and it's just so uncomfortable when I try to lean forward to get up. Granted it's only been a couple days post OP but I can't wait for this feeling to go away. Not sure if it's just me but I get a similar feeling when I walk. :(

Sleep...oh the joy! Sleeping upright was not as bad as I imagined. I made sure I had enough pillows supporting my back. The neck pillow is a MUST!!! If you don't have a neck pillow...go get one! My shoulders kill in the mornings :( I guess I'm just not used to sleeping upright and having a chest. Any suggestions on how to aliviate back shoulder pain? I've been forcing myself to stand up straight but man does it feel weird.

Sorry, TMI but constipation is also real. I took hydrocodon for the first two days. I wasn't in too much pain yesterday so I decided to switch over to Tylenol extra strength. So glad I did because I was finally able to go this morning. I am no longer six month pregnant! :D

I think my recovery is going well so far. However, I am still a bit concerned about the bruising. It has gone down from day one but its still there :( i can't wait for it to go away! My post OP isn't until next Friday. I'm just hoping it's not hematoma!!

Thoughts: I really like the shape of them!!! they look so natural already <3 oh, I don't think I have any more boob greed!! I personally like the look of a smaller chest on my frame. Yay so excited!!

Ladies, when can I expect them to soften up? I know I need to be patient but it's so hard! And I know I'm just being paranoid but the thought of getting capsular contracture is always on my mind. Again, can't for them to drop and fluff!!!!

Thanks for reading! XOXO

Day 4 post OP

Haven't noticed any major changes. It's still uncomfortable walking, getting out of bed, sneezing, coughing...mainly walking. Still very very tight. I think my muscles are starting to relax a little bit though!

Thank you to the lovely ladies for recommending Arnica for my bruising. I think I'll go pick up a bottle tomorrow and try it out. Can't wait for it to all go away!

I went to Nordstrom Rack today and got myself a couple of comfy sports bras/bralettes. Super comfy!! Definitely worth trying :D

Day 6 Post OP

Morning loves!

Can I just say how much I love my new additions? I'm still waiting for them to drop and fluff but it's been so fun just having them. Since day one they have gotten a little bit softer...still have a LONG way to go but at least we're making progress! Walking doesn't feel as strange anymore. In fact, I took it to the next level and drove for the first time yesterday (day 6 post). It did feel a bit strange. I had to use both hands and go slow on turns. I love driving but I'm not looking forward to my daily 50 min commute to work starting next week :(

I love my current size! I can't wait for the swelling to go down and for them to look more natural. I know it usually gets a little smaller when that happens but I'm definitely okay with it. I measured myself for the first time yesterday! Band size: I am 27" around, making my band size 30 (according to the band size chart). Bust size: you want to measure around the fullest part of your bust. I measured 33" giving me a difference of three which translates to a C cup! Only time will tell if I'm actually going to be a C cup but hey I'll take it. Anything is better than being teeny tiny AA.

Per my PS's instructions, I have to personally remove my steri strips after day 5 post OP. Idk why but I was so terrified! I think I spent 20 mins next to the sink just soaking them and peeling it at snail speed. The incisions themselves are under two inches each. I have to wait a week until I can start my scar treatments. I'm planning to get the silicon strips but if any of you have any suggestions please share!!

One Week!!

Can't believe I forgot to mention in my previous post that I had my BA exactly one week ago. Time flies!!! Life is short, always remember to stay positive and happy. XOXO

Sorry for the promo but I placed an order with forever 21 a while back when they had their 21% off all full price items sale. My package came in today and I am in love with their floral lace bralette! It is so flattering on and I only paid $7 for it!

Three week post OP

Hi ladies!

Sorry it's been a while. Can't believe I'm already three weeks post OP! Time flies!

I feel fantastic. The girls are getting softer...thank god. They still have a long ways to go but hey, we're making progress. I do still feel a bit of tightness and my nipples are so sensitive to the point where it hurts!! But other than that it's going great :) I'm loving my new look.

At my one week post OP appointment, my PS recommended that I start wearing push up bras so my boobs don't drop too much. I was a bit surprised just because I read so many reviews where other plastic surgeons stress the importance of not wearing underwire bras for at least 2-3 months. Can any of you relate?

More pics :)