36 Years Old, 3500 Grafts. Turkey, TR

I have had a previous Hair transplant of 2700 fut....

I have had a previous Hair transplant of 2700 fut. This was done in London with Dr May in 2014, I felt that this was not as good as I expected and the results were not as hoped.

After researching and contemplating on if I should have any further work, I decided to take the plunge and picked Dr. Civas in Ankara to do the transplant.

Photos

Everything went well with my transplant, from pick up at airport to going home. I would definitely recommend Civas Surgery. I have attached some photos. The scar at the back is from my previous fut surgery.

I will update photos after 90 days

More photos

3500 Fue turkey

I am now at the 3 month mark and so far so good. Happy with the progression and still very early on. I have updates from the 3 month mark.

4 months

Hi there it's been 4 months since my procedure now and I have taken some shots of how it's looking. So far I am happy with everything, the hair seems to be coming on nicely and I can feel new hairs coming all the time. Still getting small scabs on my crown, not sure if this is normal or not?

5 Months

Here are the latest photos from my 5 month update. Still pleased with the progress being made, scabs are starting to fade away now. Just had the odd one or two. The donor area seems to have healed completely and the redness is also disappearing for the recipient area.

Latest photos

Hi here are my 6 month photos to share. Growth seems to have really come on this last month and it seems to have thickened up a little as well. Very happy with how everything has gone thus far and looking forward to the next 6 months growth. Happy to answer any questions.

Update

Here are my latest photos for the 7 month update. The hair is really thickening up nicely now, still a bit of work to do in the crown area I think. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer best I can. Thanks

Latest

I have not really noticed a big difference this month but have posted pics anyway for you to decide. Looking forward to the next few months though should be looking good hopefully
Turkey Hair Restoration Surgeon