Brest Implants and Lipo! BEST Job Ever! - Mexico, MX

It went so smoothly and i loved the outcome so...

it went so smoothly and i loved the outcome so much i`ve had two of my friends do it as well, my husband and i met with the doctor (Dr Marco Antonio Carmona) and we both got that ¨it`s him¨ feeling right away! i had a boob job and lipo done and i LOVED the work he did, he`s s true artist and he won`t do what you want if it`s not safe or doesn`t look good on you, i trusted him from the start and i couldn`t be happier with the results, he checked on me all the time and made sure everything was fine during recup, it`s really REALLY important to make sure you`re in good hands if you`re going to do this, so please take this seriously and don`t just do it with anyone :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

one word, AMAZING! doctor Marco Antonio Carmona was always there for me, very smart very down to earth and very professional, he made sure i was more than just ok all the time and the feel you get from him is just great! i used to text him all the time with a bunch of questions and he always texted back :)